Monday, February 27, 2012

Lori Early Girls Paintings

Well this is The First Post with My Sims Paintings!
This started when I wanted to make my own Paintings with a little Odder, Darker Themes.
But Never really Got into it. Then Lunar Lakes came out and I wanted something that would fit an Alien House. Then when I got started I was having to much fun to Quit.
I'm crummy at taking Screen Shots in Sims. My Lightings bad. But I'm just starting out so you will have to forgive me. I hope to get better as I make more.!!!
So the First one is Paintings from Lori Early. Her girls are all a little Odd.
This first Batch are all images of light haired Girls. I'm working on a Batch of her
paintings with Dark Haired girls.


First Image gives you an estimate of the Size and Style of Painting. 
The following are alternate images in same painting.


1 comment: